" The pioneer of master-planned communities in Shiraz "
"SBF" Properties is one of the IRAN’s most valuable and admired real estate development companies. With proven competencies in residential, commercial and medical centers, "SBF" shapes new lifestyles with a focus on design excellence, build quality and timely delivery.
Saadat Barin Fars “SBF” a (Private Joint Stock Company) has a set of management with over 15 years of experience in the implementation of unique strategies in development and constructions activities, which with a coherent structure along with the adoption of technology, advanced equipment and cooperation of a skilled and experienced staff is continuously attempting to improve the quality of engineering services.
"SBF" was officially established in 2010 under the Reg. number of 30588 on the Registration Department of Fars province.
“SBF” group is a private organization that operates in the field of luxury and modern buildings development. We pride ourselves in providing a wide range of services from design to finishing, collaboration and investment in construction, marketing and sales of high quality developments in Shiraz/IRAN.
SBF Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned properties locally, and today, has a significant presence in several key markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in residential, commercials and medical centers.
Iso 10004 - 2010
Iso 9001: 2008
Mission and Policy
Company’s policy under: ISO9001: 2008, ISO10002: 2004, ISO10004
- SBF is active in the field of construction, and operates under the International standards and principles in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, ISO10002: 2004, ISO10004: 2008 for the improvement of quality in project developments and management. This is to commit the organization to comply with all the national laws and regulations, and to respond to the numerous growing needs of our clients, employees and the stakeholders of the company.
* Increase stakeholders satisfaction
* Reduce the time of project developments
* Upgrading the technical knowledge of all personnel
* Increasing customer satisfaction
* Reduce customer complaints
- SBF has established a quality management system that carefully inspects customer complaints and monitors and measures customer satisfaction based on the above standards as a strategic approach to the implementation of the above principles.
ُSBF process Chart
Responsible for sales
Mr. Payam Peiro
Secretery and Public Relation
Responsible for quantitative and qualitative units
Ali Mohammad Ansari